TERMS & CONDITIONS
MHE4U believes in fair practices for instruction and training, and honesty in payment matters. We follow a simple and straightforward booking and payment policy.
- MHE4U expects 50% deposit of the total course fee, at least 7 days before the commencement of the course. The course booking shall not be considered finalized failing this 50% prior payment.
- Any desired changes in the schedule, booking, or course structure should be brought to our notice at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- The deposit will not be refunded if the cancellation of the course booking is not made at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Please make sure to deposit the full balance in not more than 30 days. We will not issue certificates if full balance is not deposited within the stipulated time.
- We strive to beat the written quotations from any accredited MHE training service by at least 10%.
- Existing clients of Mentor can avail our courses and services at 25% less than what they are paying to Mentor.